Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

April 1, 2011

I did it again.. TOOT TOOT

Yup, I'm tootin' my own horn...LOL  I won the prize for March's scrapbooking submissions over at Scrap~tures  

I don't know what the prize is yet, but I will certainly update you.  I had won a WONDERFUL prize for January's submissions, so I'm on a roll.. Toot Toot...lol

So here are a few of my submissions, based on certain challenge requirements.


















Close up of handmade poinsetta
































 Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Yah! Johanne...way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The first picture I only caught quickly and there's a lot of glare on my screen - I thought Mark was nekkid and covering himself with just a little something! Pregnant lady needs a drink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so cute! No wonder you won :)

    ReplyDelete