Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

January 2, 2012

eReader Covers

Happy New Years!  Hope everyone had a great holiday!  I had a great time with my family, but sure did miss my East Coast family.  I think my favourite gift I received is my Kobo TouchScreen eReader. I read every single night now.. Love it!  I thought it should have some form of sleeve to protect it, so I made a protective cover.


As you can see I am reading Shania's book.  I'm already 3/4's ways through it :)

The protective cover is padded.













And I've also included a pocket on the back side to store the usb charger.












Interested in having one custom made for your eReader?  Click on the Post Title and it will bring you to my boutique on Gabry Road :)

I can certainly custom make it for your Kindle, Kobo, Galaxy Tab, Blackberry Playbook, etc.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment