Pages

I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media art, sewing projects, jewelry pieces and a bit about me & my life. Enjoy!

January 5, 2012

Photo Trays

I truly enjoy making handmade gifts, so for this past Christmas I made two photo trays:

This first one took me foreverrrrrr...I made it from Tim Holtz Configuration trays where you can decide where to put each and every little box.. Oh myyyy I don't think I will do that again..LOL  Anyhow, this was part of a gift exchange where either my mom OR sister would get...My mom (pictured here) along with my niece seem to be very happy to have received it.


The second photo tray I did, I made for my sis-in-law's family:


Now this one I would do over again.  Not only was it easier, but I much prefer the layout.  Hope they liked it!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment